The Assessing Department is responsible for the preparation of the annual Assessment Roll which is completed in accordance with the General Property Tax Act (GPTA). The Assessing Department follows the GPTA and State Tax Commission (STC) guidelines in order to determine taxable status, true cash value, assessed value, and taxable value for all real and personal property within Clinton Township.
Use Public Records Search to search for information on individual properties in Clinton Township including sketches and photos.
Are you a new homeowner in Clinton Township? If so, be sure to fill out the applicable homeowner forms.
The Personal Property Statement is an annual declaration of a business’ assets as of December 31st of the prior year.
Review the required forms that accompany industrial facilities.
Applications & Forms
- Name and Address Change Form (PDF)
- 2021 Poverty Exemption Guidelines and Application Form (PDF)
- Land Division and Combination Application Form (PDF)
- Land Division and Combination Guidelines (PDF)
- Tax Exemption Application (PDF)
- Audit of Existing Exemption Claim Application (PDF)
- Individual Address Application (PDF)
- Condo Sub Apartment Address Application (PDF)