Overseas & Military Voters

You are a Military or Overseas voter if you are in uniformed services, living overseas or a spouse or dependent of a uniformed services voter.

Federal Postcard Application

Utilize the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) to register to vote and to obtain an absentee ballot. You will receive an absentee ballot for every election in the year that you submit the FPCA. You can track your absentee ballot at the Michigan Voter Information Center.

Express Delivery

If you have filled out your ballot and want to use express delivery, you can use the Overseas Vote Foundation's Express Your Vote resource for discounted shipping rates and reliable tracking.