Services provided by the Office of Paul Gieleghem, Clinton Township Treasurer. The Treasurer's Office is open to the public to receive payment, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (excluding holidays).
We are excited to announce the launch of a new billing and payment portal designed to provide you top-level security of your financial data, more payment options, and a better customer experience. You still have the option of paying your water or tax bills at the counter, through the mail, by phone, or online. E-check payments are still free and credit card payments incur a 2.8% (minimum $1.50) service fee.
Drop off Your Payment
Our secure Payment Dropbox is located to the left of the Civic Center's main front entrance at 40700 Romeo Plank Rd. We will process your payment and distribute correspondence to the appropriate departments. Please submit the one-time Credit Card Authorization Payment Form (PDF).
Water Bill Auto Pay Sign up
Register your account for autopay. To securely process online payments, Clinton Township is partnered with BS&A Online and Point and Pay Inc. View instructions on how to sign up.
Pay Online / One Time Payment
To make your payment, search by name or account or parcel or address. Select your property, and click Pay Now to be taken to our payment processor. To securely process online payments, Clinton Township is partnered with BS&A Online and Point and Pay Inc.
Online Bill Payment Advisory
Doxo.com is a third-party website NOT affiliated with the Charter Township of Clinton. We cannot guarantee the safety of your account or when your payment will arrive if made through Doxo.com. To make a payment, visit our website directly at clintontownship.com. IF you receive suspicious phone calls or emails from someone claiming to be a representative of the Township, call the Treasurer's Office at 586-286-9313.
Pay Online / By Phone
- Payments will show as 'PNPBillpayment' on your bank statement
- Credit/Debit card payments incur a 2.8% processing fee with a $1.50 minimum imposed by our processor. American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
- Echeck payments are free. You will need your bank routing number and account number to set up a payment.
- You should always confirm your correct routing and account information with your financial institution when setting up an e-check payment, especially if you have a credit union. Many credit unions have unique account numbering systems.
- Per Township Ordinance, a $25 returned item fee will be assessed on any payment that is unable to be completed.
Payment by check, whether paper or electronic, is accepted only as a conditional payment. If not honored by the bank, the bill remains unpaid and is subject to penalties and/or interest. The Township assesses a $25 fee each time a non-cash form of payment is returned to us due to insufficient funds, closed accounts, or incorrect banking information that makes an account unable to locate.
Pay By Phone
For water bills, have your utility account number ready. For tax payments have your parcel ID number.
Call 833-440-3760, and choose one of the following options:
- For Water Bill payment, select Option 1 and enter your Utility Billing ID.
- For Summer Taxes, select Option 2 and enter your parcel ID number.
- For Winter Taxes, select Option 3 and enter your parcel number.
For customer support, please call the payment processor at 888-891-6064 (Option 1) or the Treasurer's Office at 586-286-9313.
Previous Year Taxes
All delinquent taxes must be paid to the Macomb County Treasurer with applicable penalties and fees.
Macomb County Treasurer
1 South Main
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Pay by Mail
Make checks payable to Clinton Township Treasurer. Postmarks are not accepted. All payments are credited for the business date on which they are received in the Treasurer's Office.
For Tax Bill Payments
Write your Parcel ID number on your tax payment check. Mail to:
40700 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township MI 48038