The Clinton Township Strategic Vision Plan aligns the community and local leadership around a shared vision for the future of the Township. The Plan was holistically and technically formed with the intuitive knowledge of the community, with an examination of physical, economic, and social trends. It is designed as a tool for the community and local leaders to make collective decisions that work toward a common future over the next three to five years.
- Define additional opportunities to support roadway maintenance, including funding, education, and a communication campaign.
- Produce an economic development strategy with financial incentives to strengthen commercial corridors.
- Develop a non-motorized transportation system and execute the Plan.
- Create a marketing and communication campaign with measurable goals and metrics.
- Implement a river trail system that addresses debris removal, clean-up, daylighting and identifies funding sources.